Saturday, November 17, 2007

Chavez + Nuclear = Rot roh Shaggy!



The Story.

I should file this under something that I should have saw coming but for some reason didn't. Especially after the Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, visited New York last month and stopped off in Latin America afterwards.

You know the conversation had to go like this:

Ahmadinejad:

Can you believe they applauded me? Haha.


Chavez:

They pretty much buy every word that you're saying.


Ahmadinejad:

You should start a nuclear program too. Say it's for peace like I'm doing and
this way we'll sneak up on the Americans when they least expect it and nuke
their entire country.


Chavez:

You know, that's a brilliant idea. And with yours and Russias help we should be able to obtain this technology with little effort.


Chavez & Ahmadinejad:

HAHAHAHA


It's actually pretty scary. There have always been enemies of the United States. But there has always been little threat to our soil. Regardless of what we do with our foreign policy and ideals. Right or wrong we have enemies that envy, hate, loathe, despise us. And for them to go nuclear, is beyond scary.

Prepare for sanctions and actual battles with Venezuela like you see with Iran. It's a non stop struggle.


Also since this blog is new, I tend to try to predict things. One that you have missed that I told my wife a couple years ago. Oil will reach $100 a barrel by the end of 2007.

Well here you go, here's another prediction I've been telling my wife for a few months now. Oil will reach $200 a barrel by the end of 2008 and gas will cost up to $6 a gallon. The United States will be in a fight with Iran, defending Israel on a preemptive strike on Iran before they were able to release a nuke. This will cause oil prices to go up.

A much later prediction, oil will reach $250 a barrel by 2010 after fighting Venezuela thanks to Hugo Chavez. Gas will reach $7.50 a gallon. Ick $105 to fill up my 14 gallon car a week!

No comments: