Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sexiest Man Alive

So People magazine has named their Sexiest man alive this year. And the winner is...



OOOPS, wrong picture.



Is it me or does this guy still have that "what's going on" look on his face? If that's sexy, then call me Brad Pitt. (Fight Club Brad, not Mr. and Mrs. Smith Brad)

Now my wife says that he really is an attractive man, since I don't swing that way I'll take her word for it. But is this my competition? Ladies watch out, A Furious Mind is on the loose, rawr.

I still can't get over his part in Team America: World Police (Love that movie!). I've probably over used that "Matt Damon" line way too much since the movie was released but it was great. Everytime I wan't to tease someone for being slow or dumb, here comes my "Matt Damon" line. I should make a suggestion to Websters to get that put into the dictionary.

Hey, they added D'oh! to the dictionary from the simpsons, I have a shot!



2 comments:

Lauren said...

After reading his interview in GQ, his sex appeal, in my opinion, has decreased. Someone that arrogant and rude isnt sexy at all.

Anonymous said...

Team america is on my list of the funniest movies ever!! I had that "America, f**k ya" song on myspace profile a couple of times!! i always get that song stuck in my head!! i love those guys who created south park!! but ya i'm not too into Matt Damon though myself. didn't maxim have lindsey lohan as their sexiest girls once? i think those competitions are rigged!!