Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ron Paul grassroot initiatives



You know I really have to say, as a former apathetic voter. I'm insanely impressed with the initiatives this grassroots are taking to get Ron Paul elected. Here are a few examples that I've discovered just today alone. They're phenomenal.

The first one I came across was an awesome idea and full credit goes to her.

What would you like for Xmas? Toys? Food? Clothes? Shoes? How about Freedom? That's the best gift that I could think of that I'd want for christmas. Instead of buying me these materialistic things, can you please go to
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/ and donate whatever money it was you were going to spend on his official campaign site. Print out the confirmation page and wrap it up and give it to me for christmas! I'd love freedom for this holiday!

Another idea that's going to be a huge undertaking but could be a great benefit to the Ron Paul Campaign:



http://www.ronpaulapalooza.com/ is going to be a two(2)day concert with any band willing to play music to benefit the Ron Paul campaign. It's a woodstock like event and would be a huge boost towards donations for Dr. Ron Paul!

Another one I stumbled upon was a friendly competition between Ron Paul supporters at
http://www.ronpaulpyramid.com/. It's exactly how it sounds, it's a pyramid scheme but without the money involved.

This is how it works, You get one undecided voter to commit to voting for Dr. Paul and he becomes apart of your network. Then he gets one, and he gets one and so on, so on and on and on. Although I really feel they should have a prize for the winner, like a meeting with Dr. Ron Paul himself.

Now I dont think any of these ideas came from the Ron Paul campaign, so that kind of prize would be kinda difficult to obtain, but it would be so worth it!

And the last one I saw today, this last idea was great. I believe someone has purchased around 700,000 Iowa voters addresses who are undecided. These guys want to get the Ron Paul meetup groups to write 100 letters each to reach that 700,000 goal. But here's the spin:

They are not printed out letters, just mailed to whoever. They are hand written letters, where you can leave your email and discuss the campaign with these people with. Or you can just hand write it and leave it at that!

I have personally signed up to do 120 letters and I plan on getting it done in a weeks time.

Eric Turner (310) 204-2733 eturn23@earthlink.net

Email the guy or call him to get the info you need to get this set up. Send that info to your meetup groups!

Digg this story, or fark, del.ic.ious..... whatever it is you do.I have a bookmark at the bottom of this article to do it with.

This way we can spread the word of these great ideas to more people off of myspace and my blog!

Once again, great work guys. Not even the Mainstream media can stop this kind of movement!

Sincerely yours and humbled,

A Furious Mind (Dave)



UPDATE: (This story has already been dug and del.icio.us Keep an eye out when you submit so you dont thin out the diggs, etc. Thanks!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I emailed that guy to get some more information about the 'letter idea'

If I see it's worth it (which it looks like it is, not sure yet), I'll join you in mailing handwritten letters to undecided Iowan voters.