Monday, December 3, 2007

Cheers to the Venezuelan people!


From the Venezuelan people to Hugo Chavez: "No Way Ese!"


On Sunday, the Venezuelan people voted against giving Hugo Chavez his dictatorship.... narrowly. 51% to 49% ensured that Chavez would not be allowed to run again in 2012.

I have to say that i'm slightly (on the smallest level possible) impressed on how Chavez is handling this defeat. Though being impressed with a ruthless guy like this makes me ill to my stomach. I wonder if he can stay humbled for another 4 years and leave office. If I know this guy, he has a trick or two up his sleeve.

Pick your poision:

The Story from Yahoo news.

The Story from CNN.


I do have to add a little humor to this article. I mean, come on, you guys are getting to know me and my sense of humor... you had to expect it.


"Man, you guys suck! You all can suck it!"

No comments: