Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Women will rule the world...

...Because they psychologically assault man on a daily basis.

hands.jpg

I know it's been some time since i've last posted and I apologize for that. It's been one hell of a hectic month for my family and I. So we decided to take some time away from things and reorganize life. PHEW! It helped.

So to get back into the swing of things I figured I would write a post about my wife and how much I love her. Oh, and how much she boggles my mind on a daily basis.

So we decided we didn't want to spend one minute in the house yesterday. We've been pretty cooped up for a while and wanted to enjoy the nice weather outside. So we start driving with no agenda which my wife loves to do frequently. So we're driving along and I decided to head towards the freeway and asked my wife where she would like to go. She had no clue and just said I haven't made up my mind yet and she'll let me know.

Since i'm navigating with little help on this adventure I hop on the 410 heading towards downtown and hop onto the I-10 from there heading north. We drive for a little bit and then she chastised my directional ability and this is a direct quote;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You know you're going the complete long way. You could have taken San Pedro and gotten there a lot quicker.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! I was dumbfounded for a good 2 minutes. I couldn't say a word at all. So I say in a humorous voice, "GOT WHERE QUICKER?" ha-ha. First I've asked her where she wanted to go and she had no clue, so I drive in random directions and I'm told i'm going the wrong way. Women are the funniest creatures on Earth and at times I love it and at other times it boggles my mind.

I know my wife doesn't read my blog very much. (not into the political thing) So I can admit this freely... I knew where she wanted to go before she said it. We've got that good of a relationship where I think what she's thinking and vice versa. And I know the route I was taking was the longer way. We had an entire day to kill so who cares, hehe. But I wont let her know that. I have to keep my ammo for teasing her at all times. =D

...sigh, women.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha that's funny. women confuse the h*ll out of me too and i am one. i was giving my guy friend some pointers the other day about his problems with his girlfriend and here's something i told him: "women don't know what they want, and if you give them what they want, they don't want it".