Friday, November 30, 2007

A Tidal Wave of Immigrants drowns the U.S.



The Story.

This is a major problem and it's only going to get worse. There are reasons why we have laws to control this kind of stuff. And the U.S. has been so much of a pushover on so many issues, it's killing our economy. We're a push over of late in our foreign policies and military conflicts and we're a push over on our liberal minded government spending, and we're a push over on our security to our borders.

This needs to be fixed now and we need a president that will fix this problem as soon as he's elected. I'm about to vigilanty my happy ass to the border (Nuevo Laredo isn't far from me) and deter some illegals from stealing my money and my jobs.

I fear that our national language will change from: English to something more scary: Spanish parts of the country English.

It's time to take a stand and fix this before it gets out of control. Let's bring a large number of our troops home and patrol the borders.

No comments: