Tuesday, November 20, 2007

San Fran-sicko

You see what I did there? I took a liberal Michael Moore term and turned it around on a liberal city. PWNT!





I know that San Francisco likes to be the first in political movements in this country. They want to send a message to the rest of the country that things are changing and they need to conform. But I have a feeling they're going to be alone on this one. Drivers Licenses to anyone in the city? Including illegals? wow...


In 2004, voters overwhelmingly approved Proposition H, which demanded the
withdrawal of all U.S. troops from Iraq. The next year, voters said yes to
Proposition I, which opposed military recruitment in public school.



A year ago, they voted to impeach President Bush and Vice President Cheney. As the San Francisco Chronicle noted in a recent editorial, "it's hardly worth getting outraged when San Francisco supervisors load the ballot with measures of more symbolism than substance. It's what they do."


The Story.

Once again the famous line, in my humble opinion, giving drivers licenses to illegals is a huge mistake. You're giving them too much with ease which they didn't earn. Now I can definitely appreciate all the hard work Illegals do in this country. But the money doesn't stay in our country. It gets sent home from where they came. Again I can appreciate that but I'd much rather have my money go to my country and benefit my people. It's hard enough as it is.

I see the point of view of having everyone licensed to make the road safer, but giving illegals drivers licenses will overwhelm the city with more illegals, more taxes due to illegals needing medical treatment, housing, etc.

I really don't find it fair that I have to pay outrageous taxes so they can have an easy life. We fought for what we have in this country and they could do the same thing in theirs. We faced persecution and tyranny. We stood up to it and built our country to what it is now. They shouldn't be given the easy path to the apple tree so the serpent can nip at me.

Giving illegals drivers licenses would give them the opportunity to attend colleges, apply for financial aid. Getting financial aid could steal those funds from an American who deserves it - further hurting our education system. Vote for who they think would be best for our country, although they cannot speak english and refuse to learn.



If you think I'm harsh, or this country is harsh on visa's for workers and illegal immigration. You should check out
New Zealand.

No comments: