Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pwnt!, Karma, HAHAHA and...

...Other words that describe how I feel about Barry Bonds.

Alright first lets get the Obvious and the Humor out of the way shall we?


Barry Bonds as a rookie. HA-HA! I know it's completely wrong for me to laugh at that picture but I can't help but pop a stitch or two on it.

Now lets point out the obvious. Here's a picture of Barry as a Rookie with the Pittsburgh Pirates and here's a recent picture of him as a San Francisco Giant. The difference is HUGE, and his transformation from one body build to the other was so accelerated that it had to be done with enhancers.


I grew up around baseball, I was nearly drafted 1st round with the Orioles until I blew out my shoulder. I know the difference between users and non-users. This guy is definitely a user and I've been saying it since he made his change. Hell, I still remember the phone conversation my father and I had when we first noticed it.



Now he's wearing long clothes but you can really tell the difference in the legs, the shoulders and under his forearm guard. They are MONSTROUS!

Now let's show a little more humor for the sh*ts and giggles.



Looks like a Richard Nixon to me. "I'm not a steroid user" (shakes head to make cheeks jiggle)

Alright and on with the
story.

The reason why this case is receiving so much humor, anger and attention is due to the fact that this guy has to be one of the most arrogant and belligerent people in the public eye of sports.

The lies are small. Really small but the main lie is HUGE.

Question:

Did he take steroids?


Bonds:
"No."


Question:
Anything like that at all?


Bonds:
"No, I wasn't at all."


If this guy would have just sacked up, listened to the court and not perjured himself, he would have stayed jail free. Now he's going to most likely be buddying up with O.J. Simpson in prison instead of just being a baseball outcast like Pete Rose. (I love you Pete! You've been wronged!)

Lesson learned kiddies. Don't be like Britney Spears and Barry Bonds. Oh and Lindsey Lohan, definitely avoid being like her... and Chris Crocker. Okay that's all I promise! Mel Gibson.

No comments: