Thursday, November 29, 2007

Around and around we go...

...Where we stop, only Rudy knows.

Now i'm not really one to stick to a single topic or sling mud. I'm against negative campaigns and that's why I feel Hillary Clinton is slipping in national polls a bit. I also feel that's why Mitt Romney and Rudy Giuliani are slipping a bit in national polls because if they're immature arguing and name calling. The American people want adults to run this country.

So on that note, i'd like to apologize but since Rudy Giuliani is a front runner, and I do not support him, I have to stick with information being provided. Whether it's true or not, I'll let you decide.

Apparently Rudy Giuliani used New York funds for his cheating on his second wife to go spend time in the Hamptons with his future wife, and now third wife, Judith Nathan. Spending tax payer money to cheat seems kinda... I don't know... what's the word i'm looking for? Dirty...

The Story.

I agree with the guy in the video. It does appear that Rudy is a ticking time bomb and the hope that the democrats are looking for to win the Oval Office.

No comments: